I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sushree Pallavi
- Banaras Hindu University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Our great scientist P.K.Gupta held an conferance and he told us about this group..which is quite interesting and competative.., and I've joined because because i want to do research in cancer , stem cell, and biotechnology related field..Itmy pleasure to jion this group and also i would like to keep conact with great scientists and stidents all over world..i want to share my views in this group...i also want to keep my best performances in this field and in this group...Thank up.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164