- Sunny Sharma
- Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Max-von-Laue Strasse-9, Campus Riedberg, Goethe University
- Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am graduate student in Entian´s Lab at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- PhD student at Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2007, MS (Molecular Biology & Biochemistry), Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India
- 2005, BS, Bangalore University, Bangalore, India
DAAD ( Deutsche Akademische Austauschdienst) PhD scholarship 
CEF (Excellence Cluster-Frankfurt am Main) PhD fellowship 
ICMR ( Indian Council of Medical Research) Junior Research Fellowship (http://www.icmr.nic.in/)
- Ribosome Biogenesis
- RNA modifications
- Peifer C, Sharma S, Watzinger P, Lamberth S, Kötter P, and Entian KD. Yeast Rrp8p, a novel methyltransferase responsible for m1A 645 base modification of 25S rRNA. Nucleic Acids Res. 2013 Jan;41(2):1151-63. DOI:10.1093/nar/gks1102 |
- Sharma S, Kumar V, Khosla R, Kajal N, Sarin B, and Sehajpal P. Association of P2X7 receptor +1513 (A-->C) polymorphism with tuberculosis in a Punjabi population. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010 Sep;14(9):1159-63.