- Sunny Sharma
- Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Max-von-Laue Strasse-9, Campus Riedberg, Goethe University
- Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am graduate student in Entian´s Lab at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- PhD student at Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2007, MS (Molecular Biology & Biochemistry), Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India
- 2005, BS, Bangalore University, Bangalore, India
- Ribosome Biogenesis
- RNA modifications
- Peifer,C., Sharma,S., Watzinger,P., Lamberth,S., Kotter,P. and Entian,K.D. (2012) Yeast Rrp8p, a novel methyltransferase responsible for m1A 645 base modification of 25S rRNA. Nucleic Acids Research, doi:10.1093/nar/gks1102 (http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/11/22/nar.gks1102.abstract) (joint First Author)
- Sharma S, Kumar V, Khosla R, Kajal N, Sarin B, and Sehajpal P. Association of P2X7 receptor +1513 (A-->C) polymorphism with tuberculosis in a Punjabi population. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010 Sep;14(9):1159-63.
leave a comment about a paper here