- Sunny Sharma
- Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Max-von-Laue Strasse-9, Campus Riedberg, Goethe University
- Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am graduate student in Entian´s Lab at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main. I learned about OpenWetWare from Colleagues, and I've joined because We would like to use the OWW for intra and inter lab communication..
- PhD student at Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2007, MS (Molecular Biology & Biochemistry), Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India
- 2005, BS, Bangalore University, Bangalore, India
- Ribosome Biogenesis
- RNA modifications
- Sharma S, Kumar V, Khosla R, Kajal N, Sarin B, and Sehajpal P. Association of P2X7 receptor +1513 (A-->C) polymorphism with tuberculosis in a Punjabi population. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010 Sep;14(9):1159-63.
leave a comment about a paper here