Difference between revisions of "User:Suhani Vora"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[[Image:.jpg|thumb|right|Suhani Vora (an artistic interpretation)]]
Revision as of 14:50, 31 January 2014
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Graduate Student MIT Biological Engineering
- Jaenisch Lab at the Whitehead Institute
PhD Candidate in Biological Engineering
- Research area: Genome Engineering and Regulation, Synthetic Biology (2012 - present)
B.S. in Biological Engineering
- Concentrations in Synthetic Biology and Cell & Tissue Engineering
- University of California Berkeley(2008-2011)
- Mechanisms for controlling epigenetic regulation of genes
- Genome editing technology and gene therapy
- Therapeutic applications for synthetic biology
Sample of written work: “Genetic D-Latch for Clocked Biological Memory [],” Principles of Synthetic Biology Magazine, Vol. 1