- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
- 1.1 Last Name
- 1.2 First Name
- 1.3 Preferred name
- 1.4 Course/Minor
- 1.5 Year of Graduation
- 1.6 Telephone #
- 1.7 Email
- 1.8 Have you taken or are you taking...
- 1.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 1.10 Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- 1.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2 Contact Info
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Course 20 - Biological Engineering / Music Minor
Year of Graduation
schang92 AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) - Currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry) - Taken
7.06 (Cell Biology) - Currently taking
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) - Taken
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? Yes
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I have been working it the Sabatini lab for the past 1.5 years.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication - Lab reports in 5.310, but not sure if that counts?
- Oral Communication - As far as I can remember, no formal training
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Steven H. Chang
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 64 Bay State Rd.
- Boston, MA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Class of 2014, Candidate for BS in Biological Engineering, MIT
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here