User:Stanley P. Gill
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
- 2.1 Last Name
- 2.2 First Name
- 2.3 Preferred name
- 2.4 Course/Minor
- 2.5 Year of Graduation
- 2.6 Telephone #
- 2.7 Email
- 2.8 Have you taken or are you taking...
- 2.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 2.10 Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- 2.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
- Stanley P. Gill
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Year of Graduation
username AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics)
7.06 (Cell Biology)
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here