Difference between revisions of "User:Sophia Mian"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 10:39, 8 February 2008
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2008
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
- Sophia Mian
- 471 Memorial Dr. #1-211
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm in 20.109 at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from class, and I've joined for access to the class website.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2008
703 628 3461
smian AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken
7.06 (Cell Biology)
7.02 (General Biology Lab)
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Have you taken any of these classes? currently in 7.05 Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Yes No Yes Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Yes No Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Wilmer Eye Institute, working with mouse retinal tissue. Biotech lab in high school
Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2006, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164