</html> <html>214, Mandakini Hostel</html> <html>
Indian Institue of Technology, Tamil Nadu, India - 600036</html> <html>
- Master of technology in Biotechnology, <a href="http://www.iitm.ac.in/">IIT Madras</a>(2015)
Bachelor of technology in Biotechnology, <a href="http://www.iitm.ac.in/">IIT Madras</a>(2014)
- Board of Higher Secondary Education(2010)
School: Agarwal public School, Indore
- Board of Secondary Education (2008)
Graduated with 91.6%
Graduated with 89.6%
- Secured state rank 3rd in MBD talent search Examination. 2002
- Qualified for the final round in NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) 2007
- Secured International rank 332 in International Math Olympiad 2009
- Winner of the national CBSE science exhibition at regional level held at Bhopal 2009
- Ranked among top 1 percent in state (Madhya Pradesh) for national standard examination in physics conducted by Indian Association of Physics Teachers. 2010
- Won the award of best outgoing all-round performer from my school. 2010
- Virtual Image Tracer, Center For Innovation, IIT Madras
Designed and built a robot that would trace an image on the ground, taking the image from computer.
The project involved image processing, programming and basic electronics.
- Water level decteter, Sustainability Network, IIT Madras
- ABU Robocon (biggest international robotics event in the asia - pacific region)
Designed and built a wireless water level detector in an overhead water tank.
Placed in the top six projects among all the projects under Sustainability Network that year.
Electrical team leader for the robocon team, representing IITM at national level of ABU Robocon, Pune
<html> <a href="http://www4.clustrmaps.com/user/d9dffdcf"><img src="http://www4.clustrmaps.com/stats/maps-no_clusters/openwetware.org-wiki-User-Siddharth_Dialani-thumb.jpg" alt="Locations of visitors to this page" /> </a>