- I became a biophysics graduate student in fall 2004.
- I joined the labs of George Church and William Shih in 2005.
- I was a teaching assistant for Harvard's 2006 iGEM team.
- I am currently a teaching assistant for Biophysics 101
- I have a website.
- email: python -c "print ''.join([chr(ord(c)-3) for c in 'vgrxjodvCidv1kduydug1hgx'])"
- Protocol: λ red-mediated gene replacement
- Scripts I've written for DNA-related tasks.
- Excel spreadsheet to Mediawiki table converter. Uses my table template. Or you can try a fancier converter.
- Read about my experience with Contract M13 phage ssDNA Production.