I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Shashi Neerukonda
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- One Gustave L. Levy Place
- Annenberg 17-46
- New York, NY 10029
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Dr. Wayne Shreffler's Pediatric Allergy and Immunology lab at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. I learned about OpenWetWare from My boss recommended that we use this site., and I've joined because I want to join so that I can use the site to create pages for my projects that can been seen anywhere..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2008, B.A. Haverford College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164