User:Sean C. Sleight
- Sean C. Sleight
- University of Washington
- Dept. of Bioengineering
- Seattle, WA 98195
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a postdoc in Herbert Sauro's lab at University of Washington. I have just started a synthetic biology project and will be an advisor for the UW iGEM 2008 team. Hopefully I will be able to contribute something here soon.
- 2007, PhD, Michigan State University, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
- 1999, BS, University of Arizona, Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here