I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Saravanan K
- C/o: Prof. Anju Chadha
- Lab No:417, Bioorganic Chemistry Lab
- Department of Biotechnology, IIT Madras
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
I work in the Bioorganic Chemistry laboratory at Dept of Biotechnology, IIT Madras. I learned about OpenWetWare from Internet, and I've joined because To interact with Scientic community for science resources.
- 2012 Onwards, Pursuing PhD in the field of Bionanotechnology, Dept of Biotechnology, IIT Madras.
- 2012, Masters of Science in Biotechnology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- 2009, Bachelors of Technology(B.Tech) in Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai.
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here