User:Sarah A. Wilson
- Sarah A. Wilson
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 159 Goessmann Laboratory
- 686 N. Pleasant Street
- Amherst, Ma 01003
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am currently a PhD student in the Chemical Engineering Department at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. My work in the Roberts Lab is to use metabolic engineering to increase paclitaxel accumulation in Taxus suspension cultures.
- Expected 2014, PhD in Chemical Engineering at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2012, Graduate Certificate in Cellular Engineering at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2009, BS in Chemical Engineering at Rowan University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here