Difference between revisions of "User:Sara Chuang"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
researcher in the Banta Protein Engineering Lab at Columbia University (2010-2013).
Revision as of 11:37, 19 June 2013
Protein and Metabolic Engineering
|Home||Lab Members||Publications||Research Interests||Courses||Pictures||Positions Available|
- Sara Chuang
Undergraduate researcher in the Banta Protein Engineering Lab at Columbia University (2010-2013).
- 2018 (expected), PhD, Chemical Engineering, Princeton University
- 2013, BS, Chemical Engineering, Columbia University
- Campbell, E., Chuang, S., and Banta, S. (2013) “Modular exchange of substrate-binding loops alters both substrate and cofactor specificity in a member of the aldo-keto reductase superfamily” Protein Engineering, Design and Selection 26(3) 181-186.
- Protein Engineering
- Drug Delivery
- Analyzing interactions of super charged proteins on surfaces (2012-2013)
- Effects of protein stability on different surfaces (2011-2012)
- Mutating an enzyme for use in bio fuel cells (2010-2011)
- Drug Science Product Techology Summer Intern at Bristol Myers Squibb (Summer 2013)
- Silicone Oil, Water and Protein Interactions
- Chemical Development Summer Intern at Bristol Myers Squibb (Summer 2012)
- Scale-up of a Packed Bed Reactor
- Protein Expression in Ecoli
- Protein His Trap Purification
- FPLC (Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography)
- Protein Structure analysis on Circular Dichroism
- Gel electrophoresis
- PCR, Ligations
- Dynochem Modeling Software
- Aspen Modeling
- Micro-Flow Imaging