Difference between revisions of "User:Sara Chuang"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 12:40, 5 October 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sara Chuang
- Columbia University
- 500W 120th St
- 801 Mudd Building
- New York, NY 10027
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Banta Protein Engineering Lab at Columbia University.
- Expected 2013, BS, Columbia University
- Protein Engineering
Current Project: Analyzing interactions of super charged proteins on surfaces
- Effects of protein stability on different surfaces
- Mutating an enzyme for use in bio fuel cells
- Protein Expression in Ecoli
- Protein His Trap Purification
- FPLC (Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography)
- Protein Structure analysis on Circular Dichroism
- Gel electrophoresis
- PCR, Ligations
- Dynochem Modeling Software
Chemical Development Summer Intern at Bristol Myers Squibb (Summer 2012)