Difference between revisions of "User:Sam Kapp"
Revision as of 09:12, 2 April 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sam Kapp
- Genome Compiler
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google search, and I've joined because I am an intern for Genome Compiler, a small start-up that seeks to democratize the creation of new life forms by providing a simpler solution for genetic design to a larger community of biologists. Unlike existing genetic design tools, Genome Compiler is free and easy to use, allowing researchers to manipulate and design everything from single genes to entire genomes.
I would like to add our software to http://syntheticbiology.org/Tools.html page so that the synthetic biology community can know about our powerful tool..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164