I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rubén Alcázar, PhD
- Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
- Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Carl-von-Linné Weg, 10 - 50829 Cologne, Germany
- 2012 Establishment of new Laboratory of Genetics of Plant-Environment Interactions. Location and additional info will follow.
- 2010, Postdoc SFB680, MPIPZ Germany. Temperature modulation of plant immunity and speciation.
- 2008, Postdoc MPIPZ Germany. Hybrid incompatibilities in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- 2006, Postdoc BP2005, MPIPZGermany. Natural variation of plant responses to temperature.
- 2005, Postdoc EU-ROST, University of Barcelona. Plant abiotic stress tolerance.
- 2004, PhD Plant Biology, University of Barcelona. Biotechnology. Molecular biology of plants.
- 1999, Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Barcelona
- Genetic and molecular basis of plant adaptation to local environments using Arabidopsis thaliana as model species. Recent publications:
- Alcázar et al. 2012 Current Opinion in Plant Biology Pubmed
- Alcázar et al. 2011 Current Opinion in Plant Biology Pubmed
- Alcázar et al. 2011 Trends in Plant Science Pubmed
- Alcázar et al. 2010 Nature Genetics Pubmed
- Alcázar et al. 2009 PNAS Pubmed
- Polyamines and stress. Recent publications:
- Alcázar et al. 2011 Plant Sci Pubmed
- Alcázar et al. 2011 Plant Sig Behav Pubmed
- Alcázar et al. 2010 Planta Pubmed
- Alcázar et al. 2010 Plant Physiol Biochem Pubmed
* Institutes & Institutions
* Current Projects