I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rubén Alcázar
- Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
- Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Carl-von-Linné Weg, 10 - 50829 Cologne, Germany
- 2010, Postdoc SFB680, MPIPZ Germany. Co-evolution of plant-pathogen interactions.
- 2008, Postdoc MPIPZ Germany. Hybrid incompatibilities in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- 2006, Postdoc BP2005, MPIPZGermany. Natural variation of growth resposes to temperature.
- 2005, Postdoc EU-ROST, University of Barcelona. Polyamines in drought stress tolerance.
- 2004, PhD Plant Biology, University of Barcelona. Polyamines in abiotic stress and regulation of development.
- 1999, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Specialization in Genetic Engineering, University of Barcelona
- Genetic and molecular basis of plant adaptation to local environments using Arabidopsis thaliana as model species. See publication list on this topic (Alcázar et al.,2009 PNAS; Alcázar et al.,2010 Nature Genetics; Alcázar et al., 2011 Current Opinion in Plant Biology).
- Natural variation in polyamines. See publication list.
* Institutes & Institutions
- Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Barcelona Knowledge Campus
* Scientific databases and resources