I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Roman Schwingersbauer
- no institutional affiliation
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Neunkirchen, Lower Austria, Austria
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from watching the scientific TV-show "nano", and I've joined because I'm alredy a DIY-chemist, but biology is also an interest of mine. I like the scientific working especially in labs, but also in the field. Here at OWW I'd like to share my knowledge with other scientific working people and maybe get interesting information for myself..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164