Difference between revisions of "User:Rima Shah"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[[Image:.|thumb|right|Rima Shah (an artistic interpretation)]]
Revision as of 14:57, 6 February 2008
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rima Shah
- Brown University
- 75 Waterman Street, PO Box 3795
- Providence, RI 02192
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the iGEM lab at Brown University. I learned about OpenWetWare from John Cumbers, our iGEM TA, a graduate student at Brown University and current user of this site., and I've joined because As a member of the iGEM team, I would like to keep all of my research notes organized and easily accessible to all members of my team. .
- 2011 Brown University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164