Difference between revisions of "User:Richard P Bowater"
Revision as of 09:33, 17 May 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Richard P Bowater
- University of East Anglia
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM, and I've joined because One of my research areas involves synthetic biology and I have been the Primary Instructor for my institute's iGEM team during 2011-2013. Through this competition I have become aware of OpenWetWare. Once I become a member, we will arrange to share our resources and protocols via these web pages..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here