Difference between revisions of "User:Rene M Davis"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
I am a graduate student in the Biological Design
I am a graduate studentin the Biological Design at . I am mentored by [http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Karmella_Haynes Dr. Karmella Haynes] in the School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering.
Revision as of 16:20, 10 April 2013
I am a graduate student in the Biological Design Graduate Program at Arizona State University. I am mentored by Dr. Karmella Haynes in the School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering.
René M Davis
Arizona State University
Tempe, Arizona, USA
Rene.Davis at ASU dot edu
- 2017 (expected), PhD in Biological Design, Arizona State University
- 2008, BS in Biology, California Institute of Technology
- 2009-2010, Research Associate at The Scripps Research Institute, Dr. Kevin Morris’ lab, Delivery of therapeutic RNA-aptamer constructs to alter HIV expression.
- 2009, Intern at City of Hope, Dr. John Rossi’s lab, Design of siRNAs and DNA constructs for therapeutic use against HIV latency.
- 2004, Lab Tech, Adamson Analytical Labs, Gas and high performance liquid chromatography lab procedures.
- Tutored high school and college students in math and science for eight years.
- Trained undergraduate students in molecular biology lab techniques at Scripps.
- Synthetic Biology
- AHL quorum sensing
- Metabolic Engineering
- Moe-Behrens GHG, Davis RM, Haynes KA. (2013) Preparing synthetic biology for the world. Front. in Microbio. PMCID: PMC3554958