User:Rebecca B. Riggins
- Rebecca B. Riggins, Ph.D.
- Department of Oncology, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Washington, DC
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Riggins Lab Wiki
- Georgetown University profile
- LabLife page
- Nature Network profile
- 2003, PhD, University of Virginia
- 1998, BA, Hood College
- cellular and molecular mechanisms of hormone independence and therapeutic resistance in breast cancer
- pathogenesis of invasive lobular breast carcinoma
- interaction(s) between exposure to the endocrine disruptor Bisphenol A (BPA), obesity, and breast cancer risk
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164