|(28 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
| || |
Academic Background== |+|
|−|*Undergrad: James Madison U. Class of 2007, B.S. Biology. Member of the [http://csma31.csm.jmu.edu/chemistry/faculty/macdonald/macresearch/ MacDonald Lab]. | |
|−|*Post-Bac: University of New Mexico, funded by the PREP Program 2007-2008. Member of [http://openwetware.org/wiki/Koch_Lab Koch Lab] and the [http://hsc.unm.edu/SOM/micro/Maryann.html Osley Lab]. | |
|−|*Grad (current): Stanford University, [http://med.stanford.edu/biophysics/ Biophysics Program]. Member of the [http://www.stanford.edu/~ardunn/home.html Dunn Lab]. | |
|−|*Scientific interests: Single-molecule methods, chromatin, motor proteins, science 2.0, DNA repair | |
| || |
|−|[[/Useful Protocols]] |+|
| || |
Image:N7806403 33139086 1478.jpg||thumb|right|200px|Diego's dream of meeting the Duke Dog finally came true.]] |+|
*I'm but I the , .
|−|==About Me== |+|
originally from Cochabamba (making me a Cochabambino, or Cochalo), Bolivia but I grew up in the DC Metropolitan Area (Springfield, VA). |+|
stuff that I
Non-science stuff that I like: soccer, salsa, Wizards basketball, indie rock. |+|
This is a pretty boring page, but it'll have to do until I find my permanent lab later this year. |+|
*a , to .
'm posting a picture of my brother Toby and a picture of I took while in Cochabamba until I have more interesting stuff to put on here. |+|
*I a my and Ion .
the right ,
|−|[[Image:Toby tongue out.png||thumb|right|200px|Toby the Dawg]] | |
|−|[[Image:Cochabamba.jpg||thumb|right |200px|Cochabamba, Bolivia]] | |
Revision as of 00:57, 25 November 2012
<owwmenu font="calibri, helvetica, sans-serif" bold="1" color="black" bgcolor="white" hovercolor="white"
bghovercolor="DodgerBlue" topFontSize="11.5" fontSize="9" pagewidth="800" image="Dunnminimenu.PNG" lab="">
Home=#, Home=Dunn, Recent Updates=Dunn:Recent Updates
Projects=#, Projects=Dunn:Projects, Publications=Dunn:Publications, Support=Dunn:Projects/Support
Blog=#, Blog=Dunn:Education/Biophysics Education Blog
Education=#, Education=Dunn:Education, Teaching=Dunn:Education/Teaching, Outreach=Dunn:Education/Outreach,
Tools=#, Tools=Dunn:Tools, Wiki Tutorial=Dunn:Tools/Wiki Tutorial, Protocols=Dunn:Tools/Protocols, Calendar=Dunn:Tools/Calendars,
Contact=#, Contact=Dunn:Contact, Openings=Dunn:Contact/Openings
- Cytoskeletal tension, Single-molecule methods
- DNA replication, DNA repair and chromatin remodeling processes
- Motor proteins
- Science 2.0
- I'm still working on updating this space but as I get more adjusted into my current lab and the OWW universe, I will contribute more for everyone to see. More to come.
- Click on the link above:
- To see useful stuff that I'm posting.
- See some useful protocols.
- I've been doing a lot of outreach recently, I hope to post more on that as well.
- I have a few other ideas about how to best use OWW for my (and everyone who reads this page) benefit. I'll post on that soon as well.
- To the right is a picture of me during my time in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Good times.