Difference between revisions of "User:Raghav Ramachandran"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 20:19, 23 March 2008
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Raghav Ramachandran
- Johns Hopkins University
- McCoy 317 B
- 3339 ?, N.Charles Street
- Baltimore,MD, 21210
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I worked in the Build-A-Genome Lab at JHU over the Summer of 2007. I learned about OpenWetWare from through other universities that host iGEM teams, and I've joined because to be part of the wiki for the JHU iGEM team 2008.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- 2011, MS, Biomedical Engineering, JHU
- 2011, BS, Biomedical Engineering and Applied Mathematics and Statistics, JHU
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
- Schmidlin T, Kaeberlein M, Kudlow BA, MacKay V, Lockshon D, and Kennedy BK. Single-gene deletions that restore mating competence to diploid yeast. FEMS Yeast Res. 2008 Mar;8(2):276-86. DOI:10.1111/j.1567-1364.2007.00322.x |
Type a comment about a paper here