User:Rachel F. Boyce
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rachel F. Boyce
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from google searching for open source science resources, and I've joined because I'm part of a group of DIY biology enthusiasts called BOSSLabs (http://bosslab.org/). Right now I'm interested in working with bioluminescent algae and developing protocols for an open-source community biology lab in a semi-public hackerspace..
- 2005, BS Biology, Framingham State College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164