Difference between revisions of "User:Pranav Rathi"
|(7 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:15, 1 March 2013
- Planning on getting PhD, Optical Science&Engineering, University Of New Mexico, Albuquerque-NM working at Koch Lab at UNM.
- 2010, MS, Optical Science&Engineering, University Of New Mexico, Albuquerque-NM
- 2005, MS, Applied-Physics, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff-AZ
- 2003, MA, Mathematical Sciences, MJP-Rohalkhand University, Uttar Pradesh-UP, India
Skills & Expertise
- Optics: nano, nonlinear, photonics, Bio-optics and optoelectronics.
- Design and construction of optical, opto-mechanical, opto-electrical and other devices.
- Material research through AFM, confocal, near and farfield microscopy and FTIR-spectroscopy.
- Design and construction of devices for bio-engineering research.
Research & Work
- [Optical Tweezers]
- [Design & Construction of devices for Optical Tweezers]
- [Other research projects ]
- [Project page ]
- Pranav Rathi
- Po BOX 4362
- NM,USA, 87196.