I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Pradyumna Kadambi
- Arizona State University
- Tempe, AZ, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a volunteer in the Haynes Lab at Arizona State University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Karmella Haynes, and I've joined because I would like to join openwetware because I am an undergraduate volunteer at the Haynes Lab.
- 2016, BS Chemical Engineering, Barrett the Honors College at Arizona State University
- Applications of synthetic biology to diseases
- Tissue Engineering
- Application of synthetic biology to health
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here