User:Peter J. Turnbaugh
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Peter J. Turnbaugh
- Harvard University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Alan Drummond - a colleague, and I've joined because New lab group starting up, would like to post lab details and protocols.
- 2009, PhD in Genomics, Washington University in St. Louis
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2003, BA in Molecular Biology, Whitman College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164