- Paulo Kofuji
- University of Minnesota
- Address Department of Neuroscience
- Address 321 Church St SE, 6-145 Jackson Hall
- City, State, Country etc. Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Email me through OpenWetWare
1993, PhD (Pharmacology), University of Maryland 1988, MS (Physiology), University of São Paulo 1986, BS (Biology), University of São Paulo
Role of inwardly rectifying potassium channels in glial cells
Structure and function of intrinsically photosensitive ganglion cells in the mammalian retina.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here