- Paulo Kofuji
- University of Minnesota
- Address Department of Neuroscience
- Address 321 Church St SE, 6-145 Jackson Hall
- City, State, Country etc. Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute 1993, PhD (Pharmacology), University of Maryland
- Year, MS, Institute 1988, MS (Physiology), University of São Paulo
- Year, BS, Institute 1986, BS (Biology), University of São Paulo
Role of inwardly rectifying potassium channels for glial cell function Structure and function of intrinsically photosensitive ganglion cells in the mammalian retina.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here