User:Paul Anders Fronth Nyhus
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Paul Anders Fronth Nyhus
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [Open LAB ] at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from The Longnow Foundation, and I've joined because I deem it necessary and warranted to establish a framework and voluntary code of conduct for dealing proactively with Biorisks , Biosafety , Biosecurity and Biodiversity issues in Synthetic Biology and Combinatorial Genomics .Herein included Economic, Ethical, Legal and Social Issues as to maximize benefits ( for whom ? ) and minimize potential negative risks and unintended consequences and avoid luddism and complete rejection from civil society.
Discussing the options by inclusion and involvement of stakeholders sui generis
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Comparative genomics of Aquaporins
- Comparative genomics proteomics and metabolomics of Photosytnhesis /E-Photosynthesis
- Comparative genomics of gene regulatory networks
- Evolution & Develeopment ( Evo Devo)
- Converging technologies