Difference between revisions of "User:Patrick Nicholls"
Latest revision as of 23:46, 13 November 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Patrick Nicholls
- 1st year Engineering Undergraduate at University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I read an article in the New Scientist magazine and saw Craig Venter's talk on Ted, and I've joined because I have only recently discovered synthetic biology and am keen to learn more about this subject. As a school leaver I am in the strange state of not knowing what I want to do next. Biological systems have always interested me and this movement, which I'm sure will revolutionise mankind, is something I may want to be a part of. I would use this site solely to get an idea of how I might enter this field, the progress in it (Has it created profitable products), what work in the field is like and other such enquiries. I would be very grateful if I may have permission to do this as I find the work done by the people on this website truly amazing..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here