Difference between revisions of "User:Pakpoom Subsoontorn"
(→Current Research Projects)
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 23:51, 15 February 2009
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Pakpoom (Ton) Subsoontorn
- Ph.D student, Bioengineering Stanford
- Address: 73 Barnes Apartment 106 Stanford CA 94305
- Phone: (626)-375-2764
- Email: tons[at]stanford.edu, pakpoomTon[at]gmail.com
- Official Website
- I'm on facebook and hi5, just search my full name. There is only one pakpoom subsoontorn!
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2008-, PhD, Bioengineering, Stanford University
- 2004-2008, BS (Biology and Computer Science), California Institute of Technology
Past Research Projects
- In vitro Self-Activating Switch (at Winfree Lab, Caltech)
- E.coli single-cell gene expression (at | Phillips Lab, Caltech)
- Shape Determination in Bacteria (at | Haung Lab, Stanford)
Current Research Projects
- Protein Structural Determination with mulitple FRET distance constraints (at |Quake Lab, Stanford)
- Genetically Encoded Memory (at | Endy Lab, Stanford)
Here are some imaginary courses I think should exist,
- Molecular and Cellular Bioengineering (my version of BioE core class)