Difference between revisions of "User:Oren Shur"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 08:21, 7 May 2013
Protein and Metabolic Engineering
|Home||Lab Members||Publications||Research Interests||Courses||Pictures||Positions Available|
- Oren Shur
- Doctoral Candidate
- Columbia University
- Room 801 Mudd
- 500 West 120th Street
- New York, NY 10027
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Scott Banta's Protein and Metabolic Engineering Lab at Columbia University. I am
- 2008, MS, Columbia University
- 2006, BS, Columbia University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here