Difference between revisions of "User:Nilsgehlenborg"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Since September 2005 I've been intern in the Hood Laboratory at the Institute for Systems Biology.
Revision as of 14:48, 17 May 2006
Institute for Systems Biology
nils at gehlenborg dot com
Since September 2005 I've been an intern in the Hood Laboratory at the Institute for Systems Biology. I completed my diploma thesis in March 2006 and I'm currently waiting for my PhD program to start.
- October 2000 to April 2006
Diploma student, Bioinformatics, University of Tuebingen, Germany
- September 2003 to June 2004
Visiting graduate student, Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- integration of large-scale biological data sets
- information visualization
- microarray data analysis
- proteomics mass spectrometry data analysis
- Mayday - a microarray data analysis workbench.
- Prequips - a proteomics mass spectrometry data analysis tool.
- J Dietzsch, N Gehlenborg, and Kay Nieselt, Mayday - a microarray data analysis workbench, Bioinformatics 22(8), 1010-1012, 2006, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btl070.
- N Gehlenborg, J Dietzsch, and K Nieselt, A Framework for Visualization of Microarray Data and Integrated Meta Information, Information Visualization 4(3), 164-175, 2005, doi:10.1057/palgrave.ivs.9500094.