I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Neda Shahidi
- Univ of Texas, medical school at Houston
- Houston, Texas.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Dragoi Lab at University of Texas, Medical school at Houston. I learned about OpenWetWare from friends.
- 2011-now, PhD student, Neuroscience, University of Texas, Medical School at Houston.
- 2007-2010, MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
- 1999-2004, BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Tehran
- Population coding in neural circuits
- Neural Engineering
- Cortical encoding of visual information