Difference between revisions of "User:Nathan A Fisher"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:16, 26 August 2014
<iframe src="https://impactstory.org/embed/NathanFisher" width="100%" height="600"></iframe>
- Nathan A Fisher
- North Dakota State University
- Department of Veterinary and Microbiological Sciences
- Masters in Public Health
- Genomics and Bioinformatics Program
- Fargo, ND
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at North Dakota State University.
- 2006, PhD, University of Michigan - Microbiology and Immunology
- 2013, MBA, Loyola University Maryland
- 2000, BS, Centre College - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164