Difference between revisions of "User:Nathaly Marin-Medina"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 13:25, 2 November 2011
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- NATHALY MARIN-MEDINA
- Universidad de los Andes
- Carrera 1 N° 18A - 10
- Oficina I-203
- Bogotá D.C. - Colombia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Biophysics Lab at Universidad de los Andes. I learned about OpenWetWare from my research group in my university, and I've joined to edit the research group's website where I work.
- Currently : PhD - Physics - Universidad de los Andes - Bogotá, Colombia
- 2006 : BEng - Electrical Engineering - Minor: Electronics - Universidad de los Andes - Bogotá, Colombia
- Spanish - Mother tongue
- English - Learned in Colombia (at Berlitz)
- French - Learned in France
- Biophysics - Bacterial adhesion