I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Professor of Smart Systems Head the Division of Science and Technology University Campus Suffolk Waterfront Building Neptune Marina Ipswich, Suffolk, UK.
I work in the School of Science, Technology and Health at University Campus Suffolk. I learned about OpenWetWare from web -search, and I've joined because I have personal Interest in the application of signal processing to life sciences.
- PhD (Electronic Engineering: image and video processing)
- MSc (Telecommunication Engineering)
- BEng(Hons) Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164