- Take the UV-Vis measurements of filtrate solutions for film adsorption analysis.
- Make a fresh glutaraldehyde film for the later studies/experiments.
- 3 PVOH films were prepared: 0.5 g MW of 22,000, 1 ml glutaraldehyde, and 1 ml of porphrine dihydrogen chloride.
- AAS studies for all the Cu standards: NaMT- concentration of 1.25 g/500 ml, for 1min, 5 min and 10 mins standards, 50 % CEC exchange-concentration of 1.25 g/500 ml, for 1 min, 5 min and 10 mins standards, 100% CEC exchange, for 1 min, 5 min and 10 mins standards, and Fe3O4-concentration of 1.25 g/500 ml, for 1 min, 5 min and 10 mins standards.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.