| || |
|−|Objective 1) Prepare 3 PVOH Films (plain MW 22,000, glutaraldehyde cross- linked, and porphyrine dihydrogen chloride cross- linked. |+|
, -, and
|−|Objective 2) Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy for all Cu standards. |+|
| || |
| Experimental Chemistry
||<html><img src="/images/9/94/Report.png" border="0" /></html> Main project page|
<html><img src="/images/c/c3/Resultset_previous.png" border="0" /></html>Previous entry<html> </html>Next entry<html><img src="/images/5/5c/Resultset_next.png" border="0" /></html>
- Conclude Atomic Absorption Spec studies, Ion-selective electrode, and conductivity experiments.
- Determine the UV-Vis analysis of Cu+2 adsorption solutions.
- Create UV-VIS standard curve for porphyrin solutions
- Cross-link porphyrin films.
- 3 PVOH films were prepared: 0.5 g MW of 22,000, 1 ml glutaraldehyde, and 1 ml of porphrine dihydrogen chloride.
- AAS studies for all the Cu standards: NaMT- concentration of 1.25 g/500 ml, for 1min, 5 min and 10 mins standards, 50 % CEC exchange-concentration of 1.25 g/500 ml, for 1 min, 5 min and 10 mins standards, 100% CEC exchange, for 1 min, 5 min and 10 mins standards, and Fe3O4-concentration of 1.25 g/500 ml, for 1 min, 5 min and 10 mins standards.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.