Difference between revisions of "User:Michael P. Reddick"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 13:58, 13 June 2014
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael P. Reddick
- Stanford University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Smolke lab at Stanford University.
- 2013, PhD, Stanford University
- 2013, BS, Northwestern University
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164