- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2010
- 1.1 Last Name
- 1.2 First Name
- 1.3 Preferred name (if not first)
- 1.4 Course/Minor
- 1.5 Year of Graduation
- 1.6 Telephone #
- 1.7 Email
- 1.8 Potentially Relevant Background
- 1.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 1.10 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 1.11 Commitment to academic integrity
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2010
Preferred name (if not first)
20 and 6
Year of Graduation
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes; Spring 2010|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes; Spring 2010|
|7.02 (General Biology Lab)||No|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||No|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Summer/Fall/IAP UROP in the Engelward Lab in MIT's Bioengineering Department. Worked on DNA damage in mice.
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name next to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.