User:Md Rezaul Karim
- Md Rezaul Karim
- Nova Southeastern University
- Molecular Medicine and Pharmacogenomics
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Davie, FL 33328, USA
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I saw some profiles of researchers on OWW., and I've joined because To share my scientific knowledge and contribution with other person through a suitable open access web based platform..
- 2016, PhD, Nova Southeastern University (anticipated)
- 2008, M.Pharm.- Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Dhaka
- 2007, B.Pharm., University of Dhaka
- Signal Transduction
- Cardiovascular Research
- Gene Therapy
- Gene Delivery
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164