- Matthew Todd
- School of Chemistry, Building F11, The University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Sydney, Australia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Todd Lab at the University of Sydney. This site will be a place to set up lab protocols, so they never die.
- 2005-, Lecturer then Senior Lecturer, University of Sydney
- 2001-2005, Lecturer in Chemistry, Queen Mary, University of London
- 2000-2001, College Fellow and Lecturer, New Hall College, Cambridge University
- 1999-2000, Postdoc, University of California, Berkeley
- 1999, PhD, Organic Chemistry, Cambridge University
- 1995, MA, Natural Science, Cambridge University
- Oganic synthesis and methdology
- Asymmetric Catalysis
- Chemical Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164
Kernel for Tropical Disease Initiative, L. Orti, R. J. Carbajo, U. Pieper, N. Eswar, S. M. Maurer, A. K. Rai, G. Taylor, M. H. Todd, A. Pineda-Lucena, A. Sali and M. A. Marti-Renom, Nature Biotech. 2009, 27, 320-321. Paper or [Link to pdf]
Facile Synthesis of Vicinal Diamines via Oxidation of N-phenyltetrahydroisoquinolines with DDQ, A.-S. K. Tsang and M. H. Todd, Tetrahedron Lett. 2009, 50, 1199-1202. Paper