User:Matthew De La Pena Mattoz
- Matthew Mattozzi
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- 3 Blackfan Circle CLSB 528-13C
- Boston, MA 02122
- Email me with OpenWetWare
I work in the Silver Lab at the Wyss Institute at Harvard Medical School. I learned about OpenWetWare from recommendation by Jay Keasling, and I've joined because Teaching Biochemical engineering classes.
- 2008, PhD, UC Berkeley
- 2002, BS, Harvey Mudd College
- Engineered environmental microbiological systems
- Molecular microbiology
- Industrial microbiology
- Mattozzi Mde L and Keasling JD. Rationally engineered biotransformation of p-nitrophenol. Biotechnol Prog. 2010 May-Jun;26(3):616-21. DOI:10.1002/btpr.382 |
- de la Peña Mattozzi M, Tehara SK, Hong T, and Keasling JD. Mineralization of paraoxon and its use as a sole C and P source by a rationally designed catabolic pathway in Pseudomonas putida. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2006 Oct;72(10):6699-706. DOI:10.1128/AEM.00907-06 |
- Hettinger JW, de la Peña Mattozzi M, Myers WR, Williams ME, Reeves A, Parsons RL, Haskell RC, Petersen DC, Wang R, and Medford JI. Optical coherence microscopy. A technology for rapid, in vivo, non-destructive visualization of plants and plant cells. Plant Physiol. 2000 May;123(1):3-16.
leave a comment about a paper here