User:Matthew De La Pena Mattoz
- Matthew Mattozzi
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- 3 Blackfan Circle CLSB 528-13C
- Boston, MA 02122
- Email me with OpenWetWare
I work in the Silver Lab at the Wyss Institute at Harvard Medical School. I learned about OpenWetWare from recommendation by Jay Keasling, and I've joined because Teaching Biochemical engineering classes.
- 2008, PhD, UC Berkeley
- 2002, BS, Harvey Mudd College
- Engineered environmental microbiological systems
- Molecular microbiology
- Industrial microbiology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164