Difference between revisions of "User:Matt Hartings"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:25, 19 July 2011
- Matt Hartings
- Department of Chemistry
- American University
- 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW
- Washington, DC, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an assistant professor of chemistry at American University. My group's research page can be found here. I am also coordinating a student run laboratory course/research project - AU Biomaterials Design Lab - that is utilizing Open WetWare's interface to keep lab notebooks and organize data and protocols.
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the California Institute of Technology with Harry Gray
- 2005, PhD at Northwestern with Mark Ratner and Thomas Meade
- 2000, BS in Chemistry and Physics at the University of Dayton
- Protein Engineering and Artificial Photosynthesis
- Protein Post-Translational Modifications and Transition Metal-Based Anti-Cancer Compounds
- Biocompatible Materials
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164